By making a payment to enter our Zoom Class I understand and agree to the following:
• I will not hold our Zoom Class or Megumi Kaneko liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur. I also agree to release and hold harmless our Zoom Class and Megumi Kaneko, including its staff members and facilities from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future.
• I understand that I should be aware of my, and/or my child’s physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am reading this waiver for my child, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights.
• I authorize and agree that our Zoom Class and Megumi Kaneko may take and use photographs/videos of me and/or my child during the class for purposes of record keeping, advertising, and marketing. I understand that I do not have any rights to these photographs/videos and will not be compensated for the same.
• I understand that payment is required of everyone participating in our Zoom Class in the event that others join me in my room/dance space.
• If for any reason I do not agree with these terms and conditions outlined in this liability waver or if I wish to cancel, it is my responsibility to email to request a refund no later than 24 hours before the start of class.
• Registration for our Zoom Class indicates my understanding and acceptance of all of the terms and conditions outlined above.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE REQUESTED NO LATER THAN 4 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1: If you need to CANCEL, please email info email@example.com immediately. Students are allowed 1 Cancellation Class Credit for their first cancellation. All other cancellations are considered a forfeit of fee.
2: There will be NO REFUNDS. Only future class credit will be provided.
Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.